World Tsunami Awareness Day is annually observed on 5th November. This day raises awareness about the serious impact caused by the tsunami and ways to deal with a tsunami.
World Tsunami Awareness Day was the brainchild of Japan, which due to its repeated, bitter experience has over the years built up major expertise in areas such as tsunami early warning, public action and building back better after a disaster to reduce future impacts.
So in order to raise awareness about this very important issue, the best way to do it is through greetings for this day. That's why we are gonna tell you about the best wishes, messages and quotes that you can share with your family and friends on the occasion of World Tsunami Awareness Day!
|World Tsunami Awareness Day
|November 5, 2022
|The day raises awareness about the devastating impact of the tsunami and how to deal with it.
World Tsunami Awareness Day 2022 Wishes and Messages:
1. Tsunami is dangerous and fatal. Creating more and more awareness about tsunami is the only way to save more and more lives. Warm wishes to everyone on this World Tsunami Awareness Day!
2. Sea is certainly one of the most beautiful thing in our world until and unless it doesn't bring the waves of tsunami into our lives then it turns extremely dangerous. Wishing a very Happy World Tsunami Awareness Day to all!
3. Even when we know that coasts have threats of tsunami, we don't stop dirtying the beaches with our actions. It is the time to take action now before it is too late. Happy World Tsunami Awareness Day!
4. When tsunami strikes, it leaves a person with no time to react! Keep track of the warnings and take action at the earliest to save yourself and the people you love. Happy World Tsunami Awareness Day!
5. Nature has its own way of responding to the actions of human beings. Tsunami is one of the responses from nature and we need to take this matter seriously for the safe and secure future of our world. Wishes to everyone on the occasion of World Tsunami Awareness Day!
6. The celebrations of World Tsunami Awareness Day are incomplete without understanding the threats this powerful wave of water possess to many lives. Help in spreading this important message on this World Tsunami Awareness Day!
7. One wave of tsunami is so strong that it can swipe off the life, development and happiness from our land at one go, we need to take it seriously. Warm wishes on World Tsunami Awareness Day to everyone!
World Tsunami Awareness Day 2022 Quotes:
1. "Whether it is a tsunami, or whether it is a hurricane, whether it's an earthquake - when we see these great fatal and natural acts, men and women of every ethnic persuasion come together and they just want to help."
2. "We fear tsunami the most because it takes away everything from us and we cannot do anything about it but just sit and stare at the abyss happening around."
3. "In my mind of course natural disasters like tsunamis, and these things, also I think indirectly may relate to human behavior. But then major sort of problems actually they're due to a lack of moral principle."
4. "We, humans, are so tiny in front of the tsunami waves that even the slightest hint of it gives us Goosebumps! However the sad thing is that we can't feel good and excited when it appears because of the damage that it causes."
5. "All the dirtying we humans do in the sea, comes back to us in the form of monstrous tsunami waves. We are not only putting our lives at risk but also of those who are yet to come into this world, our new generations."
6. "Did you know that the word 'tsunami,' which is now being used worldwide, is a Japanese word? This is indicative of the extent to which Japan has been subject to frequent tsunami disasters in the past."
7. "We still carry this old caveman-imprint idea that we're small, nature's big, and it's everything we can manage to hang on and survive. When big geophysical events happen, like a huge earthquake, tsunami, or volcanic eruption, we're reminded of that."