The International Day of Sign Languages is a United Nations recognized event and it is observed annually on 23rd September worldwide.
This day is observed with an aim to increase awareness regarding the importance of sign language to the general public and it also encourage people towards learning atleast basic of sign language as it can greatly help the deaf community in communication.
So you can see here that it is a very important cause and that's why participation of all is required in it, that's why we are gonna tell you about the best wishes, messages and quotes that you can send on this day while making people aware about this important day.
|Event||International Day of Sign Languages|
|Date||September 23, 2022|
|Significance||The purpose of the day is to support deaf people worldwide and promote the use of sign languages|
|Observed by||World wide|
International Day of Sign Languages 2022 Wishes and Messages:
1. Wishes to everyone on the occasion on International Day of Sign Languages! Let us learn this beautiful language so we can help those people who can't use any other language than sign language.
2. If you want to connect with everyone around the world then the sign language is only one language which is beyond cultures and countries. Warm wishes to everyone on International Day of Sign Languages!
3. Wishing a very Happy International Day of Sign Languages to all! Sign language is one of the best ways and also the only way for deaf people to connect with this world.
4. Sign language is nothing less than a blessing as it helps in communicating deaf people with the rest of the world. Happy International Day of Sign Languages!
5. Sign language is not just a language but it is way for communication of millions of people worldwide who have no other way to communicate rather than it. Happy International Day of Sign Languages!
6. Warm greetings on the occasion of International Day of Sign Languages. Never underestimate the importance of sign language as it is as important as any other language.
7. People who communicate through the sign language are those ones who live beyond any barriers and boundaries and celebrates all of humanity. Happy International Day of Sign Languages!
International Day of Sign Languages 2022 Quotes:
1. "People who communicate through the sign language are the ones who live beyond barriers and boundaries. Pay your respect to the deaf community and make this world a better place."
2. "The issue isn’t that the deaf doesn’t hear but its that the world which chooses to ignore them. This sign language day let’s learn how to communicate better and help the dear."
3. "Despite the fact that I am not familiar with sign language by far, I could have a genuinely better than average discussion as it is very natural. Use sign language and spread the message about it."
4. "Sign language is the equal of speech, lending itself equally to the rigorous and the poetic, to philosophical analysis or to making love."
5. "Learning sign languages isn’t just learning various sign for very similar things, however it is about learning another approach to consider every things."
6. "Sign language is the noblest blessing God has given to hard of hearing individuals and we must respect this gift by learning this beautiful way of communication and helping the needy people."
7. "Sign language is unique , I not only use it with the people hard of hearing but also i pledge to teach students as they should not face any obstacle in communicating with anyone in society."